5.04.2007

A PROCLAMATION

I have abandoned stock photography. I hate it. If i was really ambitious, i would provide my own stock photography site for others like me, but im not right now. So my final lil book will contain NO STOCK PHOTOS. ZIP. NADA. I took the pics myself. I'm still laying it all out(because, well, of course, it's Friday and im cool like that) but i think the back and front cover turned out well. We'll see what happens. If it does work, I am banning stock photos from my projects from here out. May even revise my other projects without them. Why didn't i think of this before? Oh yea, same reason my blog sucks, because i dont have a camera or scanner. cheers!

2 comments:

ayah said...

Congrats on using your own pics! Curious to see how it turns out...

Kerry said...

I think it's a great idea using your own photos. They'll be unique to your project which will be much better than anything you could find online, and cheaper!