3.09.2007

You wanted blogs? Here's your blog.

I'm over it. My projects suck and no matter how much i try to work on my stuff, it seems like im in full blown exhaustion and crazy come friday nite. My new goal is to have one week everything i need to have done is finished by thursday...ok...friday morning...ok...friday early evening--6 at the latest. ok, 830. That's my new goal.

So it's friday morning, im working early as hell, and im thinking of completely scrapping my whole campaign and starting over. I just cant pull it together. Ive started the whole "screw it, im dropping the class" thought process, but that's normal for me in a time of stress...it wont happen, its just my strange way of releasing some of the stress the assignments cause me. And i really like stephanie and amy--they arent the problem, i am.

I'm losin it. My mother always tells me "misery loves company," so i'm writing this to publicly display my loss of sanity and try to assure myself i cant be the only one feeling like this. Am i the only one who questions what the hell im doing here? And how the hell im gonna finish the semester...

6 comments:

Jared said...

You are not alone. Your work is great. You just need some sleep. I can not relate to the child-having part, but keep your head up. This is a rough draft for that reason. We get a critique and we can revise our work for the final. Keep that in mind when you are considering starting over on your campaign. Get some feedback from Stephanie and Amy (and maybe even the class) and go from there. My opinion. But you know what they say about opinions...

justjill said...

You DEFINITELY are not alone. I had a mini-break down today... I feel completely overwhelmed and incapable of finishing all the stuff we have due... and then I remembered we have Spring Break... a whole extra week to catch up on the tons of stuff we have to do for this class! Your stuff is awesome, don't doubt your abilities, and as much stuff as you have managed to balance so far in your life, I know you can do this too.
Plus, in class yesterday, Stephanie and Amy told us we're allowed to resubmit all of our stuff for a new grade once. So even beyond the phase 4, we'll be given another chance.
Keep up the hope, I know you can do it!

Stephen said...

Oh, you SO cannot quit this class. We all agree it wouldn't be the same without you. Stress loves (and needs) company!

Tess said...

You're totally not alone, Tara. We're all there! Your work is good and I'm amazed that you're able to do this and work f/t and be a parent. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

I hope you decide to come this class this Sat. Your work is strong. Just keep thinking you're not the only one feeling that way. All I want to do is get away from the computer. You can do this! May 19th is just around the corner...

Kerry said...

I'm so glad that I'm not alone feeling like this either! Does anyone else feel like it's final exam week in your Senior year in College every single day with this class?