3.18.2007

Ok. Im better now.

So alright. I slept a little, thought about something other than my projects for a while, and i came out thinking "yea, it is as bad as i feel like it is, but ill live. i think." I thank everyone for the comments on my blog and incidently, my mother was right--i do feel a little better knowing that im not the only one losing my mind. As wrong as that sounds. I also thank you all for the ecard you sent when i missed class...its cool to know that people are behind you.

So i apologize for all the coughing in class..ive been hella sick...as if i have all the time to sit around and steep in my fever. I probably wouldnt have even gone if i hadnt used up my missed class the week before. hope im not an outbreak monkey and get anyone sick. it pissed me off to be sick though because since i psyched myself back up for the class my brain-frying coma made me unproductive again. i cant win. but i figure if i die from my illness i wont have to retake the class. thats my only out.

Ok, so ive also realized that my blog will never be fancy and photo fun, and i know why. take steve, for example, very pretty blog. He's a graphic designer. Me, no fancy graphics, and a lot of blah blah blah. Im a writer. And there you have it. my fancy's in the writing. and although id like it to be more flashy, unless i hire an outside decorator, it probably wont get that visually pleasing--just a lot of blah blah blah.

Now for the exciting news. Yes, i have to finish my ad campaign (that was the bastard that sent me over the edge) and i still have all the revisions to do, but i have some FANTASTIC ideas for my imovie. we are talkin a story of homeric proportion. i just have to figure out the specific conflict--but the characters are already dancing in my head. now, hopefully ill just be able to actually do it. That is my biggest frustration with this class..its like i have all these great ideas for layout but when its time to find images i always fall short. so this way ill be able to make the scenes myself, just have to figure out the details. but the foundation for the next iliad is in the makes. hold on.

Thanks again for the support everyone and have a kick ass time off. see you in blogywood.

2 comments:

justjill said...

yay! And remember, as far as decorating the blog goes, K.I.S.S., and what could be more simple than a nice solid black?

Kerry said...

I really can relate. I just had my own little nervous breakdown. Yay.
I'm glad you're better now though, you give me hope that maybe I'll survive as well! :)